from Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, Volume 1
Caleb Job (b. 1704) was living on the South River Shenandoah north and east of present-day Overall, Warren county, Virignia where there were two waterways named after him.
Present-day Overall Run was called Caleb Job's Mill Run in the Fairfax grants issued to Michael Hilligas on 10 March 1768 and to Andrew McKay on 23 May 1794.
McKay's 261-acre acre tract had been surveyed on 22 November 1766. (according to Gray, Northern Neck Grants)
Both of these tracts were located approximately two miles east of Overall, Virginia on Overall Run. The term "Caleb Jobs Mill Run" established that Caleb was operating a mill on this run before his death in 1750.
The surveys for William Saffer's tract located adjacent south of Overall referred to Over Run as "Caleb's Run."
The other waterway named after Caleb J ob was called Calebs/Caleps/Cunningham Run and emptied into the South River about three-fourths mile down river, running north on both sides of U. S. Highway 340 to near Bentonville, Virginia. The run was referred to as "Caleps Run" in Ephriam Leith's 133 acre Fairfax grand and as "Caleb Jobs Run" in Josiah Leith's (George Leith's son) 214-acre grant. When these two tracts were sold, the run was referred to as 'Cunningham's Run' in the deeds."